Friday, December 7, 2012

Occasional Course Language..soundtrack from Australian independent movie from 1998


soundtrack from Australian independent movie from 1998 with a fine collection of tracks from the cream of Aussie Alternative and Indie artists

1. Spiderbait - Calypso
2. Jebediah - Simple
3. Automatic - Pump It Up
4. The Living End - From Here On In
5. Leonardo's Bride - Even When I'm Sleeping
6. John Paul Young - I Hate The Music
7. Grinspoon - Just Ace 
8. Turnstyle - I'm A Bus 
9. Ammonia - Keeping My Hands Tied
10. Hot Rollers - Wickerman's Shoes 
11. Monique Brumby - Up and Down 
12. Even - Don't Wait 
13. Needle Drop - Miss Me When I'm Gone
14. Sister Madly - Something Deep
15. You Am I - Purple Sneakers




4 comments:

denyspr said...

re-up please!
Denys P.R.
==================

Marty said...

link has now been updated

denyspr said...

thank you very much, i am downloading it right now
14:34 Brazilian time- 9, March
Hugs from Brazil...
Denys P.R.
====================

Victor said...

Thanks, geat stuff from movies I never heard of.